APPOINTMENTS WITH A GP.
- Due to the current ongoing Covid19 pandemic, all requests for a face to face appointment with a GP will be triaged first.
- Our receptionists will ask you some questions in order to assess the urgency of the situation.
- A GP WILL THEN DECIDE THE NEED FOR A FACE TO FACE APPT AND ALLOCATE ACCORDINGLY.
- We no longer offer a walk in/open surgery for the GP.
TREATMENT ROOM APPOINTMENTS
The practice nurse is available strictly by appointment on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Appointments at the treatment room should be booked in advance.
- Out receptionists may ask some questions in order to to allow the nurse enough time for your appointment.
- We no longer offer a walk in/open surgery for the treatment room.
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 18:00
In the case of an emergency please telephone the surgery and your will be directed from there on what to do next (028 9070 9079).
If you wish to speak to the doctor or nurse, please telephone reception and give full details of the problem/query. The receptionist will inform you when you can ring back or take your telephone number so that someone can return your call. Patients requesting a same day appointment may be asked to speak to the doctor to ascertain if an urgent appointment is necessary.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else. Failure to keep an appointment causes inconvenience and denies other patients the opportunity to see the doctor. We operate a strict DNA (Did Not Attend) policy for patients who fail to attend booked appointments.